Would you like to learn a new sex technique to spice things up between the sheets and intensify your orgasms at the same time? Then you need to discover edging, baby! Read on to find out about this super hot sex technique that you can use in a steamy masturbation sesh, or with a partner. But first things first…
What is edging?
Edging is a sex technique where you tease yourself until you’re about to cum and then...you stop. Stop? Before an orgasm? What? Why?Just wait, we’re getting there.
After you stop, you let yourself cool down and start to build up the tension all over again. This cycle can be repeated as many times as you like. Talk about suspense right?
The idea behind this technique is that by delaying your climax, you’ll experience a more intense orgasm when you eventually cum as you build a lot of sexual tension in the process. It can be really difficult to have the self control to stop right before coming, but you know what they say: “Good things come to those who wait.”
Aside from giving you better orgasms, edging can also help you if you want to last longer during sex. It’s also an effective way of helping men with erectile dysfunction to build confidence in bed, by showing them they don’t need to fear losing their erection, as they can let it go and regain it.
How to do edging
- Stimulate yourself by touching your body until you feel the orgasm is close. You can do this through manual stimulation, oral stimulation, with a partner or using a sex toy. Do whatever it is that you know will bring you to orgasm.
- Once you feel you’re about to orgasm, stop or slow down the stimulation so you don’t climax. (This is the hardest bit as it’s very tempting to climax when you’re right on the edge!)
- Take a deep breath and give your body time to cool down.
- Start the stimulation again until you feel you’re going to reach orgasm.
- You can stop and repeat the process as many times as you like, to increase the pleasure of the final orgasm. Or you can let yourself go and climax if you can’t take it any more.
- Repeat as many times as you want, as long as it feels good to you. When you decide to finally have that orgasm, release everything: shout, breathe, move ... And enjoy.
Discover more sex techniques at Emjoy
Get started with Discover Your Body II where you can learn more ways to stimulate your erogenous zones, including your clitoris, vulva, breasts and nipples. And don’t miss Masturbation Techniques if you want to discover different ways to cum and enjoy stronger orgasms.